Store catches on fire
Sep 19, 2013 | 2212 views | 0 0 comments | 41 41 recommendations | email to a friend | print
Dollar Dream Hair at 207 S. Davis, Suite A caught fire Wednesday night.

Cleveland Volunteer Fire Department received a call reporting the fire at 7:20 p.m.

"The fire was quickly put out, and the firemen arrived back at the station at 8:33 p.m.," said Gene Bishop, Cleveland fire inspector.

It is believed that the fire originated in a ceiling-mounted florescent light fixture. The sprinkler system kept the fire under control.

Owner Rami Asmar said that he's held business there since 2000.

"I'm still shocked," said Asmar. "I've never been in this situation before … I'm not sure when I'll be able to open again."

Asmar is now in the process of taking pictures for his insurance. There is some fire damage but a lot of water damage.