A home was left with an extensive amount of damage Sunday evening after an electrical fire broke out and began spreading quickly. The Cleveland Volunteer Fire Department responded to the call at 9:20 p.m. at 904 Pearl Ave. in Cleveland. Firefighters found that no one was home. "I believe it was an electrical fire. I believe it started with the cord on the deep freeze," said Fire Inspector Gene Bishop. When asked about the extent of the damage Bishop said, "It was pretty heavy, pretty extensive. The house had several additions on it and the attic had several rooflines. It was difficult to get the fire out of the attic."